Wednesday, July 20, 2011

VAY-CAY-SHUN

I am going on vacation and although I am dedicated to posting here a bit more, I am leaving my laptop at home. GASP! I know, I am experiencing minor separation anxiety thinking about it too.

Related: Do family visits count as real vacations? I think yes, but at like a rate of 50% vacation-ness. Nothing against family, but if you are anything like me, traveling to 3 different states/places over the course of 2 weeks, all family related stuff is umm... exhausting. Good exhausting, but I will want to sleep after this for probably 15 days straight. Does this make me freakishly sensitive and weak or self-aware and everyone actually feels this way, but doesn't always post it to their blog? The blog that their parents sometimes read. Yeah.

Whatever. I will be back soon. In the meantime:

I might think this once or twice over the course of my vacation.

And I may do this when I get home for 2-4 days in a row.

But then again, family... Awwwww and totes worth it.

No comments:

Post a Comment